October Creative Network
6 October at 8:30 am – 10:00 am
Our monthly Creative Network Breakfasts are the perfect place to connect with the arts and cultural community in Blackpool and on the Fylde Coast. Each month two or three people present on a project or idea they’re currently working on and there’s a chance for everyone to share brief updates too.
The focus of these meetings are to:
- share plans & programmes in order to connect with and complement each others’ ideas
- discuss larger funding applications and how we can offer value to each others’ bids
- find out about ideas for positive practical solutions eg ticketing, training, work experience etc
- network informally across organisations and individuals
- engage with presentations about current relevant initiatives and projects
- take inspiration from occasional inspirational speakers from artist communities & other relatable fields
- participate in moments of creative activity
- explore how skills-sharing and other forms of currency can be developed in the town
- disseminate commissioning opportunities and other information
This is offered to professional creatives to connect in the online via Zoom. Pre-registration is essential.