Ticket Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions of sale and entry and here to ensure you can enjoy your chosen event and inform you about your entitlements. They apply to all tickets whether booked online, in person or over the phone.
- It is the responsibility of the ticket buyer to ensure that all details (including but not limited to name, contact information, event date, time, and location) are correct at the time of booking.
- Tickets may not be returned, refunded, or exchanged except in accordance with local consumer law. Where a refund is given, the booking fee will be deducted from your refund amount.
- We reserve the right to vary the advertised programme and to add, withdraw or substitute artists and content as necessary.
- Right of admission is reserved including for delayed entry for late arrivals or where a ticket holder is asked to leave the premises.
- Alcohol is prohibited on the premises and ticket holders may be refused entry if they bring their own with them.
- The recording (either via still or moving images) is prohibited unless ticket holders are notified in advance.
- Ticket booker information may be shared with Track & Trace in line with government guidance.
We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions.
For more information or assistance please contact email@example.com